Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Me, myself and me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have spent the past month and a half dealing with various financial issues.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I prefer not to talk about money (in general and in the public arena), this has been an ongoing nightmare that has occupied way more of my time than it should.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As you may know; while a person serves in Americorps their student loans are put into forbearance, mostly because Americorps pays, far, below minimum wage and thus saving money or paying off dept is mostly out of the question.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also, you may have heard, for various reasons, I have signed up for another 6 months of community service (if you will). The problem, however, is because I have signed up for less than a year of service my student loans are no longer in forbearance. And because I am, still, being paid less than minimum wage, paying the amount requested by Wachovia (worst bank ever) is difficult to impossible.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I would love to go on complaining about Wachovia and the federal government, this is probably not the right forum for such things. It's not like I wanted to have good credit anyway...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also, I tried to do my taxes the other day and somehow ended up with $22,000 worth of deductions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Gabriel ~ Your life is difficult! Perhaps you could stage your own death!

"It's shake & bake - and I helped!"

and remember, a magician, like a prostitute never reveals their tricks...

Gabriel Burian-Mohr