Friday, February 01, 2008

A moderate time was had by all

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We/I had a welcome to Roseburg/MLK day party. I put up balloons.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is VISTA Steve, not to be confused with Teacher Steve. Me and Megan thought it was hilarious.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Folks were slow to arrive, I guess everyone hates me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I even plugged in the chirping birds, you know; for ambiance.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess many of the new folks are old and thus, have no interest in our shenanigans.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Lindsey; I think this was one of the rare occasions that I did NOT manage to offend her.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's always next time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All types of alcohol were represented; here we have cans of Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are bottles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally we have tall boy cans.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr