Thursday, February 14, 2008

Maybe pluming is not my forte

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This morning I drove to the fairgrounds for an "Energy Extravaganza", only to find that said event was taking place at the Armory (who even knew we had an armory).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a sign I found at the Armory about joining the National Guard. It says I can get $780 a month, tax free, and you only have to work one weekend a month. I think I've found myself a second job
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Proud of my decision to join the armed forces, I decided to take a picture of my dashboard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the energy thing I was given various energy saving devices, one of which, was a new aerator for my sink. I removed the old aerator and then managed to drop it down the drain. I got it out of the catchy-trap-thing under the sink, but when I tried to re-attach the catch, the rusted out threads fell off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my new shower head. One of the settings on it is Very Un-pleasant Massager.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another exciting item I received; was this switch plate with a built in thermometer. I think it's broken though, it keeps saying that the temperature is in the 60's. like hell I say!

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr