Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Are you into wood?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the belt buckle I got at the coast. I tried to take a picture when I got it, but that picture, much like this one, didn't come out so well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The buckle is made out of some strange wood encased in resin. When I got the buckle I had looked at another buckle made of wood and the sales person asked me; "So are you into wood?".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Was this a pick up line? I wasn't sure how to respond so I just ignored it and later made jokes about my wood, your wood, my wood collection, powerful wood, etc.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This weekend was chicken fest 2008, I so wish I could have gone.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This man had a totally sweet beard. I guess I should have rolled the window down, oh well.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe it's a stretch, but I'd like to think these pictures are, vaguely, like a Gerhard Richter painting,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After doing my taxes (which I'm mad as hell about, stupid Oregon) I was pleased to find cupcakes in the kitchen at work. I'm not sure why they were there or who they were for, but that made them that much tastier to eat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steve was sad, so he cut off all his hair.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to the Death Metal bar and drank $1 beers. Said beer was kind of gross.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr