Sunday, April 20, 2008

Butter

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the Mill Museum in Salem, Oregon. I was here with my boss for a conference on things relating to arts in education.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention that the class I teach is four hours long and goes from 6-10 pm and that I had to be out the door at 7 this morning to drive 2 hours to this conference thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not that I'm complaining about my 3+ jobs, it just makes me a little tired.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a giant tub of butter balls I got from work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't think I will be running out of butter any time soon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the down side; it means I can't use my butter dish, which I really like.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are A&W root beer float sodas. Not surprisingly; it was gross and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. Unless, by chance, that person liked the taste of carbonated butter.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr