Saturday, April 19, 2008

I'll learn you good

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a pack of teenagers doing the hokey pokey (or possibly the electric slide).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Your guess is as good as mine as to why one would want to dance around on the street outside my office at 9 in the morning. Not that I'm anti dancing, truth be told there should really be more dance parties in Roseburg.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the first day of my video editing class.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My class, basically, consists of me trying to force feed avant-garde cinema to a group of teenagers in rural(ish) Oregon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am trying to convince them that they should call me Professor Burian-Mohr.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr