Thursday, April 17, 2008

In search of lost bedding

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think in order to have a good blog you should refer to Marcel Proust at LEAST once a month.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tried to put my, repaired, blinds back up and managed to crack the window frame.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I blame dry-rot, and the government.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Did I mention that the state of Oregon is F'ing me in the A on my taxes?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was looking for new bedding and was having difficulty deciding between these pink, sateen, Playboy sheets.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or these copper ones.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or these with tiger prints.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or these ones with race cars.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe these gold ones, again sateen. I hear "chicks dig" sateen, and are more likely to have sex with you if play up the fact that you're a sleaze-ball.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ultimately, I got these "urban looking" sheets.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They may not be sateen, but I won't have to worry about accidentally slipping out of my bed while I'm sleeping.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr