Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Long weekend

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a beer bottle someone threw into my yard. I still haven't picked it up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This marks the beginning of the longest weekend ever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Steve were at the Death Metal bar, I was very sad, the other folks at the bar probably thought me and Steve were breaking up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eventually Lexie came out. I just hope that we haven't scared her off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We walked to various bars with varying levels of success.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I did not feel stellar the next morning.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my earth day crown.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's made of recycled paper.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One kid told me that I didn't know what I was doing, so I took away his paper craft and told him to go away.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While this is NOT actually snow; I'm still mad as hell that it isn't spring yet.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr