Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Elephants in the room

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This morning at breakfast I renounced Roseburg. The previous evening some angry man threatened to tear our heads off and shit down our neck holes. This morning there was snow on the ground, I mean WTF it's supposed to be spring. I fear that I live in a town where I will not find love and when I do leave, someday, I will be too old to find it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Why does Roseburg hate me so?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went out to the college to work on my lesson plan. There was snow on the ground and a class in the room I needed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I called Megan to tell her that God hated me and that I needed something to do. She asked what I wanted to do. I said cry.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We left the dark clouds of Roseburg and headed to the coast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I told her every gruesome detail.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was a cathartic afternoon.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sad seems mostly gone now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
For dinner at the Captains' Catch we got sides of coleslaw. They brought them to us as an appetizer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had "fish" and chowder. I thought about asking what kind of "fish", but then I forgot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When our waitress came to clear our table; she told me that I needed to eat a few more "fish" before I could leave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh crippling depression...

Gabriel Burian-Mohr