Thursday, April 10, 2008

Better homes and gardens

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to adjust the blinds this morning and managed to break them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When the blinds came crashing down onto my breakfast table, they manged to take out part of my tree that I have, up until now, been taking terrific care of (read: have not killed yet).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm a little like the Hulk, I just go around destroying things without even realizing it. (I don't actually know if thats what the Hulk did, I just like making references to Lou Ferrigno.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am going to attempt to fix the blinds with tape and things I find around the house.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

The Google ads for this post were fore interior design school and teen alcohol prevention.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr