Sunday, October 15, 2006

And then

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to the dentist yesterday. This is a picture on my polished teeth, minus the teeth. The dentist gave me a new toothbrush and floss, I had to ask but, I also got a new toothpaste.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My mom, she has jury duty and is quite proud to do her civic duty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My dad, he does not have jury duty.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A view of birds attacking Burbank (aka Bob Hope) Airport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Those evil birds tried to tear apart the airplane.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That was a close one I tell you what.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was supposed to be a picture of a view out the window. I was in the middle seat and trying not to wake up the woman next to me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was this awful music video request show on VH1. The show included a vj. who took video requests via email (and they showed her checking the emails). She kept and reminding her requesters to tell her what their cable provider was so she could thank them (the cable providers) on the air. The host went on for along time and then aired some of the worst music videos I had ever seen.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I angrily read my book.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I didn't take a nab, but, that looks like it would have been a strong one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A lovely view of the sun setting on the horizon from a distance through an airplane window.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to get a covert picture of this guy who I am pretty sure could have been Plug One from De La Soul, maybe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the airport I found one of those cart things to carry my bags, somehow my bags weighed 100 times as much as when I left.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cab home was like 900 dollars, suck.

You may have noted that I flew to Los Angeles on September eleventh and I flew back on Friday the 13th...I will note that people are more superstitious regarding the prior than the latter. You may have also noted that Alison's got to Los Angeles two days ago and now I'm flying back to New York...

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr