Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Two days, before Tuesday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We went to a clothing store opening at least I think that's what it was, all the descriptions I got were a little confusing and somehow involved that Australian coffee shop with the funny name. I believe the store is run by my parents neighbor Carol and it's located next to Wizard of Art. The fashion all seemed nice, I kind of don't think any of it would fit me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
these two women asked me about my awesome camera, so, I took their picture. The woman with the glasses had on a t-shirt from a bar in Chicago, I thought about talking about Chicago, but, I didn't. The other woman also has a blog The Food and Music Club or thefoodandmusicclub.blogspot.com she said she would make a link to my blog, I will link to hers once I figure out how to do that. Maybe they were designers of some sort, it's hard to say they didn't tell me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me post-fashion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That is the cat that is not bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brothers long time friends Ross & Alex came over for dinner at my parents.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A few days earlier I was talking to my brother about how I had been jerk to him and his friends when I was in high school or whenever, and I was saying how it was ok now because we had all forgiven each other.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brother informed me that they still didn't like me, that only I had decided we had forgiven each other, and it didn't really count if it was just me who had forgiven me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I watched The Thing with Curt Russell, that's a pretty scary movie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'll just distract you with another picture of myself. By the way it is now today as opposed to yesterday...Picture wise.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went on an interview for Americorps at a place called ACLA it's a community arts organization. Anyway, I got an extensive tour from the young woman pictured here.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I liked the place, but, I don't speak Spanish...so we'll see.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was a mural near ACLA, they do a lot of murals...not so much in this particular style though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a chipwich at 7-11, it was like the size of my head.

1 comment:

Khanh said...

Greetings from The Food and Music Club! Nice meeting you the other day at Carol Young's boutique. Of course the clothes wouldn't fit you--Carol designs only for women. But perhaps you could have worn one of the bubble dresses as a tunic. Anyway, I added a link to your blog on my site (thefoodandmusicclub.blogspot.com).

Gabriel Burian-Mohr