Friday, October 27, 2006

Fun in the sun

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought this was my elbow, but, actually it's not. I hit my hand on this metal thing in the closet, it hurt a lot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a site specific sculpture involving many plastic spoons.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to K-mart to exchange the original "awsomecam", they were selling the replacement camera (the one I got at Wallgreens for $10) with a Phillips logo on it it for $20!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to go meet Kelly. On the way to the meeting spot I ran into Kelly, note it wasn't really anywhere near the meeting spot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is Laura's friend from Cooper, maybe his name is Dan or Steve or possibly John.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tried to take a picture of Laura not making a face. As it turns out it didn't matter she's barely in the frame.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since I had two cameras I tried to take some stereoscopic pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kelly in three or so dimensions.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got coffee and brunch at the Mud cafe, I thought they just operated those coffee trucks...Apparently I was wrong.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and Kelly walked around for a long time. She got a Kenny-G CD for her dad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We stopped at a coffee shop, maybe at 1st and 1st. Maybe it wasn't at that intersection, though that was where we were shooting for, as there is probably a vortex or something there.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In the basement, near the bathroom, was a trap claiming to catch such things as mice, snakes, crickets, bugs, etc. and bats.
Eric met us and we all went out for Ethiopian food. A couple came in and asked about a more traditional table outside (it was pretty cold out) because they wanted the "full experience". They ended up sitting inside.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I got home I went up to the roof and I saw this guy get mugged down the street. I called the police and went down to see if he was ok, he had a black eye.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr