Saturday, October 21, 2006

The hits just keep on coming

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a box I found down the hall. There are Frapaciino's (SP?) on the top shelf. I don't know, it seemed funnier at the time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got dressed up to respond to an add I found on craigslist.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It turns out it was a fake ad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
luckily the place was a temp agency.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this is me in the mirror in the elevator.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My parents dog Rockie died today. She had a giant tumor on her leg, it ruptured. She had a good long life, she was 15 or 16 I think.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the beginnings of my packing endeavors. I decided to go on a walk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I really don't know what this is, it sure looks gross though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This van, parked in front of some housing projects, had a banner on it reading "party buss" or something like that. Again, it seemed funnier at the time.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
24 ounce cans of Molson Ice were on sale, so I got 2.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a giant mound of freezer burned chicken that we bought a while back because it was on sale. It tasted pretty much how you expect.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look, I magically made this egg stand on it's end.

*Note* Maybe I shouldn't hold the camera so high.

Because of the spotty nature of this post I will offer you some movie reviews.
Rabid: This movie is kind of a zombie movie, except the zombies don't need to eat brains they just attack you, while foaming at the mouth. The movie stars Marilyn Chambers, who spends most of the movie topples. The other high point is a scene where a cop with a machine gun kills Santa.
Gumball Rally: The Gumball rally is a rally, not a race, that takes place every year or maybe less often or more often, the uber wealthy get together, drive really fast all day and then have rockus party's all night. Earlier this year or maybe last year I read a pretty good article about it in Vanity Fair. Anyway, that's basically what the movie is about, kind of. The highlight of the movie is Garry Busey playing a zany hill-billy...comedy ensues.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr