Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Karma

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I saw Laura at Zander's memorial service. I decided maybe it was an inappropriate time to take pictures. Laura was working so afterwards I went to her "office" and we talked for a while. I think I'm getting better at aiming the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That evening or possibly the following evening I went to the corner to get a beer, 2 beers actually. On the way I ran into this homeless guy, he asked me for 99 cents for some soup. I gave him $1 and maybe said something to the effect of "I guess I only really need one beer" or something like that. He said "oh, you want a beer? Here take mine" and he gave me the rest of his beer, I think it was King Cobra. He then asked if I wanted to get high, I declined and he apologized profusely.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I drank the beer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The next day I was coming home from "pounding the pavement" and some guy robbed me. It was day time so, this is not actually a picture of the event. I wasn't hurt or anything it just kind of sucked.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a portrait of sad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went and tried to donate blood It had rained so it was hard to figure out where I needed to go. This is one of the many un-helpful signs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I gave blood. After, while drinking juice and eating cookies, I talked to a man who's job, I guess, was to talk to people after they had given blood. He talked about how he thought crestations were disgusting, how to cure fat people from being fat, and about how he would rid the country of neo-Nazis. I left and got my complimentary Subway sandwich.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On my way home I got rained on. This is me being wet.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr