Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cupcakes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a scenic picture of the Brooklyn bridge. I had taken a more scenic picture of it, but, it turns out I pushed the wrong button on the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was in DUMBO (I still think this is up there with the dumbest acronyms) for the art fair. I didn't have a map so I ended up at this carousel, the whole thing was roped off so that you couldn't ride it. Down the street I went in to a gallery or maybe it was a store where you could hand paint your own Nikes and there were these women on oversized step or possibly a platform dancing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found David's Studio. These little kids and a dog kept coming in while we discussed ways to occupy the space that didn't look like hovering.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the elevator up to the Smack Mellon studios there was this woman with a light up sing on her head, it may have said IT or Out or Then or something. She asked how many megapixels my camera had, I may have said "alot".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had tried to get a job as a truck earlier, so, this was my new formed conservative look. I think it may have made me look like a pervert of some sort. When I took this picture I think the "part" had fallen out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were these cupcake outlines of bodies, I walked over to take one of the cupcakes for eating, but, many of them had cigarette butts in them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I couldn't find the other people I had been looking for. This is a picture of me leaving and establishing that many people were at the event.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the butter I found in the fridge, it's a little mutilated, yet, still quite buttery.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr