Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some random notes

I haven't been getting out that much recently, for various reasons. Anyway, these pictures cover several days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ran into Bonnie at House of Spirits, we chatted for a while, I was a little embarrassed because, I had a laundry outfit on and my shirt had a food stain on it. We parted ways, I probably should have offered her a ride home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a 40 of Sol.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to get a picture of the cat drinking from the faucet, his tongue is long and black.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I felt kind of gross that day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went swimming at some point. I don't think that is when I took this picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Scenic digs.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brother gave me this cookie, I think he got it at Christmas.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ate it but it was a little gross.

I may have mentioned that I have been learning piano/melodica. To show you how far I've gotten, here is a rousing rendition of Oh, Suzanna, performed by me.


In case you were not enthralled by my playing...


Recorded Reviews:
I listened to the newest Peaches album, Impeach my bush
It's pretty ok, not great but worth checking out.

I've been really into this turntabilist trio, I think they are from France, called Birdy Nan Nan, I'm a little embarrassed though because I read about them in somebody's "top ten" in Art Forum.

And the latest Dr. Octagon is also pretty good, there is one track about a turtle in somebody's uterus...

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr