Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sucks to be me

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alison's parents were coming back the next day so I figured this was my last chance to drive around aimlessly without needing an explanation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I have 2 vices, the first is, I'll order any item on the menu that's spicy but probably shouldn't be e.g jalepeno cream cheese, even if I know it wont taste that good, I'll still order it. The other is that I'll stop at a thrift store at the drop of a hat, even if I'm in a hurry to get somewhere else e.g job interview.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got a blue cowboy shirt, not really anything like this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And a striped shirt even less like this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So I drove around...who cares...anyway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went with my parents to a tamale restaurant across from Macarthur park.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On the corner there were like 10 guys standing around and they kept rubbing there noses, I wonder what that was all about.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Drove to the airport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Stopped at a thrift store.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got to the airport early and practiced melodica and read my book.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When we got back to the house I realized that I had dropped the book somewhere at the airport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I drove back to the airport. The GPS kept trying to lead me astray.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eventually I got back to the airport.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The book was on the ground where our cart had been, I guess somebody found the cart, saw the book and said...1. I wont read this, I'll leave it for someone else. 2. Whoever lost this will come back here for it. 3. I hate books, I will throw it on the ground.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, I got the book back.

Some how my pictures from this particular photo-essay were destroyed or not saved. Anyway it was probably my fault. I think most of the pictures were me posing in various outfits, and a few blurry pictures taken while driving. I think there was one of a place called Jungle Video, and maybe me drinking a milkshake and probably some other stuff that I may or may not remember later.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr