Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Stop me if I go on

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Getting ready to do something!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today I was/am a pedestrian.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That might be a bunny or maybe it isn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm trying to show off my new shirt. Instead I think I'm showing off the guitar clock behind me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm really into this instant cappucino stuff. If this is what Nescafe is like, I bet I would like Nescafe.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Moving right along.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was raining or possibly it was the end of days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No, I guess it was just raining.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm like a hippie(ster) or something.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to do some yard work. This is supposed to be a dramatic establishing shot.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe this is before or the middle of the job. I couldn't help feeling like I was just making the yard look worse.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
autumn foliage and dog poo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Day Three.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This may have been where I left off yesterday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to or maybe not to look discouraged.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to establish that I was hot and tired and dirty. I don't know if this particular picture captures it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wild animals abound.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The weeds and debris go on forever.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
looking defeated.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me in a cave.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My brother, in a cave. Although it seems the pictures in this blog have gotten progressively clearer (I not sure if that means that I've lost my edge or whatever) I still haven't really learned that you can't take a picture in the dark.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr