Sunday, October 01, 2006

Some days ago, maybe Wednesday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a guitar amp that I have been using as a stereo system.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm cultivating a mountain-man/crazy-old-coot/eccentric-hermit look.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There was a cat peering out of that box on the floor. The tragic thing is that I stood there for like maybe a minute or two trying to get a good view of the cat with his head sticking out of the box.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My eco-friendly car in the garage.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to the supermarket, I also got an ice-blended coffee drink, I think the woman there liked me...not like that other guy who works there, who always makes my drinks gross somehow. I hate that guy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I threw out old vegetables and filled the fridge with beer. Papst was on sale for like $10 for an 18-pack.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is a scary cherub in the yard, I think this is a picture of it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This may or not be flora or possibly fauna.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my breakfast-table-impromptu-electronic-music-work-station, it also includes the before mentioned guitar amp.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was trying to make a techno song for Stefans birthday, it didn't work out. I wrote him a song instead (song not pictured).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Rocking-out...Possibly.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At 7-11 they have Horchata on tap...it's right next to the Gatorade(?)...whoa. At this other 7-11 you could get a "flavor shot" in your soda, I got lemon...I had to get a new soda.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
these pictures seem to have ended up in a funny order!?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had some of this capuccino mix stuff where you just add water, I think it's like nestcafe or hot-coco. It's pretty good.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
One day I might own glasses that aren't broken in some way.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr