Friday, September 12, 2008

Addendum

I apologize for the previous post, "Cat Jesus", it really did not make any sense. Why would we go from a picture of Lexi not being able to use a fan to a picture of very small pancakes to a story about some cats to a truck with no doors to a picture of cat Jesus on the side of a van.

I, usually, try and grasp at some sense of cohesion. I'm not sure how this post got constructed. If you could, in your minds eye, construct a new set of mental posts, looking a little like this:

1. "Get a Clue"
(Some pictures of the gang playing Clue)
comments about the game Clue working less well the more players that are introduced. I suppose it wouldn't work so well with too few players either...
(picture of Lexi with fan)
Lexi can't use a fan...

2. "Very small pancakes"
(pictures of pancakes)
small ones, big ones...
(Pictures of porch, yard,doing stuff, not doing stuff)
Here I am not doing something.

3. "Cat Fight"
(pictures of cat on car)
Stupid cat I hate...
(picture of cat in window)
so angry...

4. "Cat Jesus"
(picture of truck with no doors)
look a truck with no doors...
(picture of cat Jesus van)
Look at my new van...

That seems better. Again I apologize. I hope you will still read this, even if it doesn't always make sense.

Did I mention how much I like to say "cat Jesus"

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr