Monday, September 22, 2008

Modernization

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the dirt road we live on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was pulled from my breakfast this morning to move my car so that pavers could come and fix the road.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I guess there wont be anymore hiking 20 miles on a dirt road to get to work.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think they mean 4 eva. and by that I mean 4 mutha f***n' eva!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A drawer of manly things. Clockwise from left: brain medicine, adhesive bandages, extreme moisturizer that is a thick gel (either because it is old or because it is intense and manly), a paste like hair product, jungle-grade bug replant, a comb (this is mostly just for show), hair cutting scissors,nail clippers x2, nose hair clippers, manly anti allergy spray (witch I just learned lists glaucoma as a side effect), industrial sized deodorant for an industrial stink (which I forget to use 98% of the time).

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr