Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Don't be a jerk

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Have I mentioned how angry I was/am about the length of Winter,lack of Spring. the early ending of Summer?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luckily this will post before Fall actually starts so I feel that it is alright to complain that it's not supposed to be Fall yet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somehow, I ended up with all of these buy one admit one free tickets to the circus, the attached note asked me to put them in a prominent location. That location happens to be my desk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They did send me an actual free ticket to the circus. Really I was just glad to help.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am thinning out my promotional pen collection.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fascinating, I know.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr