Friday, September 05, 2008

Return to Summer

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a set of pictures that got "lost" somehow, I think I just didn't have quite enough to say about them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the fairy-hippie (or is it hippie-fairy?). She later did some hippie danceing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's hard to tell if this is "smiling for the camera" or "why the hell do you have to take my picture all the time". I suppose we will never know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the point where I loose control of the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Somehow Thomas ended up with both the Sutter Home and a beer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He decided he should drink them both...simultaneously.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thomas claimed it wasn't bad, so we all tried it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Never a group to turn down a challenge...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We all took a drink.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And we all determined...while not the most delicious combination ever; it was not that bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wonder what we will call this new cocktail...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm, mostly, sure I didn't take this picture.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr