Tuesday, September 23, 2008

On some note

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my coupon for a free sandwich. The ticket went through the wash. luckily it still worked.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure where to start...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because of rising gas prices, I have resorted to riding this, very, un-street-legal lawnmower bike thing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Someone keeps leaving cats on my doorstep.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fire hazard? I doubt it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our first batch of Popsicles. (I have just been informed that "Popsicle" is a registered trademark (this would explain why spell-check keeps capitalizing it) and the proper title is ice pop)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We had a little trouble removing our "ice pops" from their freezing vessels.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They may have been broken but, they were still delicious.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr