Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Always telling me stuff

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am, going to get a hair cut.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure why, my hair seems fine in these pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Maybe there was something wrong with the back.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The woman who cut my hair (Cat) told me (repeatedly) that I was not alowed to cut my own hair again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's a lot easier said than done.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It much easier to do a crappy job than it is to shell out the $7 and try and explain that I want it shorter but not so short that you can tell that I'm balding and that I need the haircut to be semi-professional but that I want it a little messy, because I'm not going to comb it or wash it with any regularity.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr