Thursday, September 11, 2008

Separate yet equal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I washed my car. My flip-flops got wet, so I left them outside in the sun while I ate lunch. I came back out and put them back on and they burned my feet. Sucks to be me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I hope that Steve isn't upset that I only got one picture from the zine event for his work (I'm not sure if I am allowed to mention the name of his employer as I have noticed that he does not). Anyway, there was a reading of works by residents at ____ __ _____. The event took place in the ___ _____ in mid-August 2008. It was very hot. We helped set up multiple fans. It was still hot. It was good though. I am glad to see young people expressing themselves creatively.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the festive yet spooky window display at our local party supply store. I would have attached a link to a previous post about holiday window displays, however, that post is, mostly, depressing.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr