Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Advertising

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm thinking I should try and sell this image to Burger King. I bet they might give me fifty bucks for it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While it is NOT Fall yet, they have begun stocking the pumpkin beer. Have
I mentioned how much I like pumpkin flavored food? While I do NOT approve of selling inappropriately seasoned (as in Fall) products; I will turn a blind eye because of my love for pumpkin.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steve and Matt helped us move.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the rotisserie chicken we used to pay them off.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is where my breakfast table used to be.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am eating over the sink, using a cutting board as a place mat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I do not remember what this injury was, I am sure it was painful and made my life more difficult than it already was.

2 comments:

smilesremembered said...

That's my favorite of all the pumpkin ales!

Anonymous said...

Bufallo Bill's also makes a lovely Orange Blossom Beer which, while a touch "fruity" is robustly satisfying.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr