Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New discoveries

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While moving stuff out of my apartment; I rediscovered this stain that appeared last winter when my floor was leaking. When I had told my landlord about the leak and it's location, he remarked "that usually happens in the other corner".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some exciting vandalism I found in my new attic.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That stuff around the electrical boxes is 300 year old insalation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I finally went to the optometrist because my eyes have been hurting lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My life is hard.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm sure the story to go along with this cup of coffee was quite amusing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The new guy working at the front desk spent his first day at work printing out pictures of his kid drinking Rock Star and his cat drinking whiskey.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr