Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Driving music

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am currently cat sitting at Alison's parents house. They have less power tools here, but I'll manage.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While looking in the garage for power tools and spare parts, I found a Melodica.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So now I can be a Synthesizer/Melodica/Electroencephalogram one-man-band. Sorry Stefan & Cesar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a picture of the work area I have set up on the breakfast table.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am still building the case for my synthesizer.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Building with great fury.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This used to be the place where the kids from my Jr high school would go to get french fries after school. They would always dump a bunch of ketchup into the bag so if you hand any your hands would totally end up covered in ketchup.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Although not shown in this picture, a giant mall housing Target/BestBuy etc has been erected on the corner of Santa Monica & La Brea...WTF.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I went to Pinks for a hot dog. This was probably supposed to be a picture of someone doing something gross.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The cashier and the guy making my lunch asked about my camera so I took their picture.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was going to get a hot dog that came with sour cream on top.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the last minute I chickened out and got the chicago style hot dog, fries & a Bubble Up.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It was a giant sausage with everything on it, I'm usually a pretty good eater and will clean my plate, I was a little embarrassed when I left and hung my head in shame. A couple a the next table asked what I was having, they told me what they were having, and how she had gone to a baseball game and she got a Doger Dog and was very disappointed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This used car lot has paintings of Arnold Schwartzenegger as the Terminator and Clint Eastwood from maybe The Good, The Bad & The Ugly, with talk bubbles threatening one to buy a car.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is probably my Jr high school.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the interior of the car I am driving, a Toyota Prius, I think maybe this car is not appropriate to my style of driving or something. People keep cutting me off, turning and swerving in front of me, I honk but nobody seems to notice. Maybe I should paint flames or teeth or something on it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Who knows, something awesome...obviously.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A wall painting of an important figure in Hispanic history (I'm pretty sure it's Hispanic history month). There was another painting of Freda Kahlo next to this one.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr