Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Monday

001
Got ready to be picked up for a birthday lunch with Alison's parents. For some reason none of my clothes were clean.
002
This is Alison's dad in front of Union Station, a place I've ended up at more times in the past week or so than all of the years I actually lived in Los Angeles.
003
This picture looks like the shot right before someone grabs your camera and throws it on the ground.
004
We are eating at Trax a restaurant catering to...fancy-people-who-hang-out-at-train-stations.
005
This, I believe, is either the ghosts who haunt Union Station or something classy.
006
I remembered to take the picture before I ate this time.
007
This is a detail of the ceiling. duh...like that even needs an explanation.
008
We had to leave before desert because, Alison's dad had to send some people to jail. I could have sworn I had taken pictures of Alison's mom as well maybe she is the classy ghost.
009
um...
010
There is Alison's mom.
011
I decided to walk to Down Beat or something jazzy like that Cafe because of these explosions at my parents house.
012

013
If I drove a truck I would want it to be this one.
014
This is Down Beat or whatever Cafe...classy.
015
A less classy view.
016
I really liked that fan.
017
This one can be for a postcard.
019
Mann, I am on a roll today (or 2 days ago, whatever).
020
There was a "movie" theatre next door, I really don't think I wanted to see any of the movies they were showing.
021
I walked up and down Sunset for a little while, at one point a woman, with the worlds sqeakiest shopping-cart, chased me down the block. I narrowly avoided injury and/ or death.
022

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr