Friday, May 02, 2008

I heart nature

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We worked the Arbor Day fair in the park. I wasn't sure why we couldn't celebrate something more exciting.

Say...Bastille Day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I did get a new Douglas Fir to replace the one I killed. They actually tried to give me 9 of them. What the hell am I going to do with all these trees?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are some kids making art and stuff. Go Arbor Day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm hoping that planting my new tree in the same pot as the one that I killed isn't bad Juju.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Fire.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Champagne and Pop-Rocks.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Burned all the wood, all the newspaper and magazines, all the
recycling and a few things that really shouldn't burn.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Including (but not limited to) Steve's shoe.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr