Friday, May 09, 2008

The black thumb of oregon

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While my tree IS outside and it HAS been raining, I think my tree is dying anyway.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Good times (or possibly bad times) apparently ensue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Looks pretty exciting, whichever way the winds were blowing that night.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my first check as a college professor. I am going to use the money to get a tattoo of a burning bridge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's almost like I am an adult...almost.

2 comments:

A Rat in the Walls said...

Friday, May 9th? But...it's only...Thursday....!?!?!?!??!?!????!!

Gabriel said...

Did I mention that the internet is a confusing place?

Gabriel Burian-Mohr