Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Change of local

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This weekend; instead of sitting in Megan's back yard drinking, we went to the woods...to drink.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had to work Saturday morning, so everyone else was already in the woods.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I only got lost a few times.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had a terrible fear that Steve was going to have made everyone angry and I would get out to the middle of nowhere and everyone would have either left or be in a foul mood.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Luckily, when I arrived this was not the case.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Lexington in a Grateful Dead t-shirt. Somehow I believe this is appropriate attire for the woods.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Outdoor themed merriment was had by all.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point a lively discussion of politics and religion broke out.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took a nap.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point Steve woke me up and announced that I was a Jew.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I was going to punch him for getting me involved, but, instead I went for a walk to collect wood.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a sign with an animal poop on it. (in the woods I think they call it "scat")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I ran into some of our camping companions on their way back from the worlds tallest sugar pine and shooting guns.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lexington did some panning for gold.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She was moderately successful.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Janice's dad asked me to watch Janice while she skinny dipped... You know, to make sure she didn't drown.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan practiced her punching skills on me and Steve.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point I complained about the music. This may have been why Megan punched me. However, I'm pretty sure it isn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It appeared that we made quite a mess. Luckily parks have rangers and bears to deal with such things.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Megan acting manly again. I don't know, all of this punching, shooting and driving of four-wheelers may have corrupted her. Next thing you know; she'll be threatening to shit down my neck hole.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This might be the Blaire Witch!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am looking woodsy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We made egg tacos for breakfast, sans hot sauce.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
...difficult to get it out.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr