Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Words I dislike

Keeping with the vocabulary theme, I will now go through some of the words that I dislike, and thus, you should make a point to discontinue thier use as soon as possible.

Gig: both in reference to a gigabyte and to a show you are going to play.

Pudding: Part of this may just be that I think pudding is gross

Panties: That's not sexy

Grilling (even worse is: grilling out): Please just say that you will be barbecuing. I will note that I do NOT dislike the word grill as in "I will bust yo' grill".

Gloop and Glop: can't we find a better word for mysterious sauces?

Chill: If there is one thing that should get you beat up; it's telling someone to "chill".

Soft-serve: I see a pattern with soft foods

1 comment:

rachelmira said...

you inspired me to share things that i don't like. i hate this:

LOL


i think it's horrible.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr