Thursday, May 29, 2008

Deforestation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I barbecued this potato for dinner. I will note that potatoes take a long time to cook, while I waited; me and Emily had a lengthy discussion of the merits of microwave ovens
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've pretty much killed this tree. I really don't understand; I gave it water and let it live outside. What the hell else am I supposed to do?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sign at Taco Bell read something like "Congratulation s Hey Ho". I will just note that there is always a line at the Taco Bell drive through. I'm convinced that it's a drug front and that you have to order off a "special menu" to get your "dank ass spinach" burrito.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Look! It's winter again...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There is an elaborate installation of an underwater themed, fiber-based, kid friendly art installation going up at work. This may be part of it or it's a picture of a plastic plant.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr