Wednesday, July 23, 2008

5th of July

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the Cricket special
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We got cupcakes, however, this is not a cupcake it is just an adorable plate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a futuristic bathroom. (Now I have TWO posts labeled "toilets of the future". Awesome!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This book had some pretty good pictures in it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think this will be the tattoo I get instead of a burning bridge (which seems a little melodramatic and doesn't really illustrate my current sentiment).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or maybe this should be what I get.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So many good ideas...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Usually; Powell's gives me anxiety, I guess the secret is going in looking for new tattoo ideas and make a point to take pictures instead of buying stuff.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a root beer float flavored cupcake! While we had already bought cupcakes at the other cupcakearia; how could I resist one that was root beer float flavored? I would have had the same problem if it had been jalapeƱo flavored, it just would have been less enjoyable.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That guy's sign said something stupid/amusing. I don't remember what it was though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At some point everyone realizes that their picture is going to end up on the internet regardless of if they want it to or not.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As we can see; Megan has come to this realization and has chosen to author her own fate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't remember why I liked this. At some point we tried to buy a plastic eagle at a thrift store and the price tag said $2.95 for an item that was, maybe, worth $0.29. Megan haggled with the woman at the counter long past the point at which it was apparent that the price would not be dropped.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are fancy soaps shaped like cupcakes. Have I mentioned how much I like cupcakes?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At night: awsomecams and actualcams aren't that dissimilar.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a chandelier at the coffee shop/bar/hookah lounge that we went to to meet various parts of the gang.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We ended up at a bar that had been/was having an art opening. Maybe, somebody knew somebody in the show or was related or something. I don't know.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was the shows curator. He asked if we had met before, I said that we had.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I suppose it was possible that we had met and I just didn't remember.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was my favorite piece at the show.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the bar that we passed up earlier because it seemed a little deserted. Now it was hopping and I didn't see a hookah anywhere.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know there was a point to this one.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr