Monday, July 28, 2008

I hate old cars and patriotism

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am just going to come out and say it: I think fixing up and showing off old cars is lame. You know whats even lamer than fixing them up? cruising.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And why, I ask, do they open the trunks? Do they want me to come check out the junk in their trunk? Because I will.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I don't know if anyone would call me the most patriotic person, I am pretty sure you are NOT supposed hose down your flag.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And there is a Got-Damn spider in my car. I am so mad right now...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On a lighter note: here is my dinner of barbecued fish and plantains.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr