Friday, July 18, 2008

Sex Dance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They appear to be constructing a shanty town over at the Howard Johnson.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am savoring my vacation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is one of the, many, cats that hang around my apartment pissing off my cats.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here's another one. Did I mention how mad I am?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This week I plan to barbecue breakfast every day!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And you will get to watch...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know what this catalog is, I don't know why I get it, and it's printed on fancy paper, so, I can't use it to light the barbecue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This week I am trying out new breakfast recipes. This is the LEO.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I win.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is where I stabbed myself in the foot with a screwdriver.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
When I took my car in to, actually, get the door fixed, they asked me if I wanted the car washed, I said no, since they had washed it the week before. Now, I'm wishing I'd had them wash it and I kind of want them to wash it every week. I wonder how many times I can trick them into washing it by claiming it needs some fraudulent repair done.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice boots...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They appear to be building a ski lodge on this corner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This would make a sweet belt buckle, if the unicorn didn't cost $15.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In all of the excitement; I spilled a beverage on myself.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is really putting a damper on my vacation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
At the Half Shell; we discussed the correlation between ones dance moves and their sexual prowess.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or if the moves were less important and it was more a matter of self confidence/not caring what others think.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Then we pointed at people and discussed how they would have sex based on their dancing.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eventually, I went inside the circle of dance to take pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Does that make me a pervert?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Well this probably does.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again we will note that nobody (among us) cared much about the music and that we spent most of our time discussing the sexual practices of our neighbors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That "sky lodge" is actually the Douglas County Board of Realtors/RMLS building. Although they might be better off building a sky lodge. It would better benefit the community in my opinion.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr