Monday, July 07, 2008

Boozing at work

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a scale model of my work, made out of cake.You can almost see my office.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is champagne with sherbet for my bosses birthday. I would have drank more, and while I would like to say it was because I was still "on the clock", it more had to do with the fact that champagne and sherbet is disgusting.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan and I decided today was a perfect day for avocado Margaritas. This is my new blender.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Megan was anti my choice of Pancho Villa brand tequila, so we got this kind. It has a very strange twist top that, I guess, is designed to keep you from losing the cap.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway, Steve met some guy at Murphy's while Megan and I were gathering supplies, I think his name was Brian. Brian lives in the mountains doing some sort of research, he had never actually worked a record player before and actually knew what VISTA was. I think we would hang out with Brian again, however, nobody took his number.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But, avocado margaritas? Yes, they were quite tasty.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr