Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mostly about food

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I wanted to be finished with breakfast before 2:00 pm; I decided not to barbecue this morning.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I mean, that's cool, if that is what your into.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Times have changed since back in the day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Even I; am learning to accept.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After some trial and error I was able to produce this perfect pancake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I did say; I wouldn't complain, there's nothing that says I can't exclaim that it is quite hot out. One might even say "stupid hot".
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What can I say...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Their opening up a Sonic in Roseburg. People seem excited, I'm not really sure why. Anyway, I don't know what to make of this sign, wouldn't the full menu be hamburger, fries and soda? And why wouldn't you serve that all day?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I, almost, accidentally bought a $7 tomato.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a smoothie I made. I didn't have any yogurt or appropriate liquids to add so I used tonic. It does ward off malaria, so I guess it's ok.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In it's final form.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
"Live R&R"? Are we going to watch people take naps?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Apparently the library is now closed on Monday. Who do they think they are, a restaurant?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The brown and yellow portion of the food pyramid is pretty close to the top. I think it's just below the beer portion.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr