Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am on vacation now.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sky is quite hazy. I wonder if it's the End of Days again. Which sucks because; I'm on vacation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the spot where they are building a Wallgreens. I'm excited because that means I have a source for awsomecams in walking distance.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Is the book called "The Half Breed" or "Wanted! The Half Breed"?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today I spent my last food stamp dollar. It was a good run while it lasted. I'm proud to say that tax dollars fed me over the past 18 months.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I put my blinds back up. They can't really be adjusted and actually if you touch them they just fall down.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tried to take a picture of this strange green bug. Obviously, I had little success.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
End of Days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure how to comment on this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found these sweet shoes at Ross. Looking back now, I am very tempted to go back and get them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While the appending of "aholic" wasn't ever that funny. I like that this company is trying to revive the craze 20 years later. Maybe doing it now makes it ironic... I wonder if they will start making Le Bags again.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a cupcake cake! Take note, this is what I MUST have for my birthday.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
If they have little hamburgers and hot dogs that is an added bonus.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Does this mean it's more dead than it was before?

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr