Monday, July 14, 2008

And, boy, are my arms tired

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is my Summer Arts Festival costume.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here I am driving a "rig". (Note: in the "country"; all vehicles are called "rigs")
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I managed to injure myself while using a knife improperly. I am a good example to the kids who were assisting me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Sarah. She sang some songs and did a little dance.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While we all kind of wanted to go joy-riding in the four wheel thing; we had to come up with valid reasons to do so. And just for the record: chasing/honking at fair-goers was NOT on the list of valid uses.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my assistant.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He's a special boy...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some sunglasses I stole from one of the kids.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think they look pretty sweet.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tomorrow: I am going to, seriously, rethink my choice in footwear.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr