Thursday, July 10, 2008

Stuff that happend today, I think it's Tuesday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I had just been saying how I would like a subscription to Art Forum, and them, by some miracle/act of divine intervention/coincidence; I received a discounted subscription offer in the mail. Now if I could just have it happen for all of the other magazines I need in my life.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Every time somebody brings food to work everyone makes a point to say "Hey Gabe, look what ___ brought." Then they force me to eat said item.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a family of creepy children that we use to attract kids in off the street. It's slightly more subtle than a windowless van.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The nice thing about this sign is that the hours are wrong for all three days.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is some sort of hot pocket thing that somebody handed me. While I did eat it, I didn't like it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While at Wal-Mart looking for hot glue and straight pins; I ended up in the Guitar Hero section. I tried to play but the machine was broken or something
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I found these sweet iron-on letters. I may have accidentally liberated them from Wal-Mart.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure what the purpose of these are. the package said they were good for wall decor. I really don't understand.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Megan avoiding having her soul stolen by the camera.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is our bountiful picnic. Not pictured here are various bottles of wine, a salami thing, potato salad, cucumber salad with mint lime dressing and another salad that may have been of the chicken or potato variety.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Our seats at the Half Shell concert did not provide much of a view of the stage. This may have mattered if we had cared who was playing.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr