Thursday, July 10, 2008

Food list

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The following is a list,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The grapefruits have been terribly inconsistent lately (according to my mother it is because they are not in season).
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They also appear to be molding.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Onion.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Potato
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Corn
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The section I can't afford to shop in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I took the organic sticker off of my grapefruit in order to get it at the price of a regular grapefruit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It still cost more than a dollar and was, probably, mediocre at best.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Deals on frozen fruit.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sour cream.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Again, I probably miss labeled my bulk nuts in order to get them at a lower price.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There are really too many choices of organic/cage free/hormone deficient/vegetarian/vitamin filled eggs. It gives me anxiety every time I am faced with the egg decision.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I appears that someone (not me) took out each of the eggs to check them individually. I'm not sure why they wouldn't put them back properly though.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Same problem with the organic milk.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Regular milk comes in a smaller container, meaning that I have to throw less away.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
But, the fancy milk has a later expiration date.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I like Popsicles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These bananas have a sticker with a monkey on them.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While Fred Myer does have the worst baked goods; I had no desire to go from grocery store to grocery store in search of a, marginally, better slice of carrot cake.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
They also have the most limited selection of fancy water.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr