Friday, July 04, 2008

Breakfastatarian

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my first buckle made with a plaster filled head.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a stack of newspapers that I...liberated from the super market for the purpose of starting my barbecue. I don't really feel bad about it, especially since the burning paper creates a bad smelling green smoke.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are my rosemary potatoes. They have been par-boiled, since I don't own (or want to own) a microwave.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my coffee, which I did not make on the barbecue, but I could have.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eggs scrambled with cilantro.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the first day of barbecue breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
it's kind of like a soufflé or something
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This will mark the first successful barbecue breakfast. I kind of burned the potatoes but they were still damn tasty. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wasn't exactly sure what to make of this add campaign.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Two cats and a sock. I think the literalism of this blog is starting to take it's toll on me.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a ceramic cat that I am filling with plaster so that I can make a belt buckle out of it. I don't know if it will work. I guess that's the fun in avant-garde belt buckles.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See what I mean about the literalism of the blog? By the way, nobody has commented on their feelings toward the new format. I mean, besides people being more irritated when I take their pictures.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The plaster kind of hardened before I could finish filling the cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Plaster filled heads.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What can I say...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The old format pissed me off. The new format does not.

smilesremembered said...

I haven't made ANY cards yet. Shit... time to get on it.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr