Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hate mail

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is an angry note I found at one of the festival entrances this morning.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I got in too late for the fund raising run. I ate these donuts instead.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a bandage I made out of toilet paper and scotch tape.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is someones cookie I took from the fridge. It's their own fault for leaving cookies in the fridge.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Remember those donuts from a few pictures ago? They had been thrown in the trash and someone (not myself) spotted them there and decided to pull them out and stuck them in the fridge. I would have said something, but I was too busy eating my ill begotten cookie.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I am proud to say that I worked at the art festival all weekend and all I got was this cactus. That's sticking it to the man.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is a picture the cactus Mary got me as a house warming/Easter gift.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
She was going to get me a chicken.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't really remember why she didn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm also not sure what my point was or why I took these last pictures.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr