Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Schools out forever

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a fry that has lost his shell.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is the worlds worst Mango.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This was even more disappointing since it was supposed to be a festive addition to my red snapper burrito.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I spent a great deal of time trying to find the usable pieces. Usable pieces were few and far between.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Earlier I had decided that I really want to do a post where I take pictures of the things I get at the grocery. I will save that for another day. Today; you get a picture of a barbecue.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I've really got no way to validate this one.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I, kind of, acidently melted the foamy part of the barbecue cleaning tool.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my dinner.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is my copy of Country Living and my bottle of Pabst.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
As I was about to sit down to my cheap beer and Country Living; Teacher Mike and Teacher Lauren stopped by. I kind of felt like I should be a little embarrassed about the copy of Country Living, but then I realized; thats just how I roll.

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr