Wednesday, July 09, 2008

No donuts in jail

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There were donuts at work. I ate several. The donuts were meant for our inmate work crew.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is one injected with jelly. I snatched it out the hands of a hungry inmate.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is a tree...with a blossom or something. Maybe they are bananas. One time my mom bought some organic bananas and I said "you don't need to get organic ones because they have a skin." she said she didn't want them sprayed with pesticides. I said they spray them to keep the tarantulas off, you don't want to eat a tarantula do you? She changed the subject.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is me driving the inmates back to jail. They seemed pretty nice. When we passed Grocery Outlet; one of them said "I hear they've got some good stuff there. I'm going to go there when I get out." I thought about mentioning that I get all of my soap and fancy shaving cream there...but I didn't.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
These are some shrimp-kabobs on our new and exciting metal skewers. You know; the metal makes them better...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is Megan eluding the camera once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is this megan the public defendant? She's a lawyer, you need to tell her that in order to have a soul, she first needs to have her picture taken, thus double negativing the effect on her soul by the first year or two of law school.

Gabriel Burian-Mohr