Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ain't that a bitch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I managed to kill my tree and bad weather has killed various fruits and vegetables (notably; nectarines, berries and grapefruits) this tree/bush thing is really out of control and hits me in the face whenever I walk by.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I think I need a machete. I can probably get one at Wal-Mart, when I go to get my new gun.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This would be worth noting; except that today gas is $4.15 and by the time this post goes to press, it'll be up to $5. I guess I don't really care about being rained on, I'm riding my bike from now on.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ok, here's the problem; I am inside and the woman behind the counter is offering customers bumps of snuff. One: this is truly horrifying and two: I couldn't just pull out my camera and take a covert picture of people snorting tobacco...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
In my class today, I had my students do the teacher evaluations. This is me waiting for them to finish saying how great a teacher I am...

No comments:

Gabriel Burian-Mohr